Flowers in Charlotte’s nursery.
Afternoon playtime. She actually reached out and grabbed her rattle!
It’s hard to say who fell asleep first!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
- Fed Charlotte at 7am, normal start to a normal day!
- Charlotte played on the floor and I put away laundry
- Morning nap time while I got showered and dressed
- Load up and head to church for Book Club
- Had some super yummy pumpkin bread while discussing Redeeming Love
- Fed Charlotte at 11am in the nursery @ church
- Ate lunch at Spinners Grill with Dawn Boyd, Charlotte had a fantastic poopie diaper
- Went grocery shopping
- Charlotte had afternoon nap at home while I cleaned up her room
- Fed Charlotte at 3pm while watching the first part of the new episode of Fringe
- Afternoon playtime in the living room, I took 8billion pictures and 2 videos!
- Late afternoon nap for Charlotte, while I made dinner (mmm, beans & rice!)
- Dinner with Jamie while watching the end of the Fringe episode
- Load ’em up and move ’em out for Wednesday night Bible Study @ church
- Fed Charlotte at church and she played in the nursery while I learned about being “A Wife by God’s Design”
- Got gas ($3.39!), came home, Charlotte fell asleep half way through her “top off the tank before the long night” feeding.
- She was in bed by 9:30pm … we’ll see what time she wakes up in the am!!
- Jamie finished up the night with a game of Mortal Kombat on the Wii, while I renamed pictures (I hate those DSC0093253 names!).