Talk about a knuckle sandwich!
Load number 3
I don’t like that song, Daddy!
- Charlotte woke up at 5:30am … I broke down and gave her a pacifier and she went back to sleep
- We both woke up at 7am for Charlotte’s breakfast. (She had a gas bubble come up while she was eating but was too much of a little piggy to stop and burp, so instead the milk came out her nose while she continued to eat!)
- Played in the living room then napped in the swing while I did my blog stalking.
- 11am was lunch for Charlotte, more playtime in the living room, then naps in her room.
- I cleaned up the house and ate some cereal… yummy.
- Beth brought dinner by at 1pm (ooh, those apple dumplings may not last until dinner time!)
- Worked on Week In The Life scrapbook, got cover done and started on first page
- Fed Charlotte at 3pm, played some more, then loaded up to go into town
- Met Jamie at church at 5:30, went to Cynthia’s house. We were going to go to the fair, but decided $16 was too much to spend to just stay an hour, so we’ll wait and go Monday probably.
- Fed Charlotte, ate the dinner that Beth brought… oh so good! Watched tv and took pictures.
- Came home, fed Charlotte one more time and put her to bed… then I crashed I was so tired!
- PS- Happy 3 month Birthday, Charlotte! My how you’ve grown!