Waiting for Dr. Joe the Chiropractor (and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, lol)
on the way home from Dr. Joe (Tabitha made that bib, ain’t it cute!)
found this on the fridge, don’t know who wrote it.
Friday, October 17, 2008
- Alarm goes off at 6:55am (and 7:04 and 7:13am). Wake Charlotte up for breakfast
- Playtime, call Chiropractor to get appointment for today
- Shower and pack up to go to Chiropractor.
- Get corrected, oh how I love Dr. Joe!
- Came home, watched “Into The Wild” … great movie, but ruined my desire to see Alaska.
- I headed to the church to meet everyone going on the Stage20 Camping Trip, then came home.
- Fed Charlotte and watched something … don’t remember what, so it obviously wasn’t too amazing.
- Went to bed.
caught on camera!
I learned so much!
I love this church!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
- For greater details, see post below “sorry about that…”
- Woke up at 7am, fed Charlotte, Jamie played with her while I got ready
- Leading Ladies class 9am-4pm
- Church 6pm-8pm
- Got Charlotte fed and put in bed by 9:30pm.
- Got a bowl of cereal (a mixture of 2 since my fave only had a little bit left, not even enough for a whole bowl, sad) and watched another episode of Life.
- Bedtime by 11pm. So happy to be done with this day.