Here are the pictures and notes from Sunday and Monday, the last two days of my Week In The Life project. Now all I have to do is put it all together in a scrapbook.
Only the best for Sunday!
Look, Ma! Two hands!
Tamby Bichelle teaching Stage20
Sunday, October 19, 2008
- My alarm woke up at 6:55am, and so did my daughter. Breakfast, diaper change, playtime, nap and shower.
- Left the house at 10:30am, usually go to the 11am service, but had gone to church night before. This weekend Pastor Steve was appreciating all the staff pastors and we had said we would be at the 11am service, so I came “into town” for that.
- Got to church at 11am, fed Charlotte, went into service for Pastor Appreciation.
- Met Mom and Aunt Christine at McDonald’s @ Triangle Town Center for lunch while Jamie had a meeting. Then went to Cynthia’s house until Jamie’s meeting was over. Then picked up Jamie and went home.
- Hung out at the house for a while, fed Charlotte at 3pm. Jamie studied, I played on the internet while Charlotte napped.
- Left for church at 5pm, arrived at 5:30pm. Sunday night service was good, as usual, especially when Jamie teaches. (My mom even came for the first time! And it didn’t freak her out!)
- Fed Charlotte at 7:30pm, then Jamie took her home for Daddy-Daughter-Sunday-Night.
- Stage20 from 8pm-10:30pm. Tammy taught the last message in the “Chase The Lion” series. Awesome!
- Came home, fed Charlotte and put her to bed for the night. Then I put myself to bed for the night!
King of the Hill. (I could write an essay about how this picture depicts the socio-economic classes in America. But I’ll spare you.)
Look what I found at the State Fair!
A good depiction of the “clientel” of the North Carolina State Fair.
Monday, October 20, 2008
- 7am starts the day. Fed Charlotte, checked my blogs, showered while she napped. Jamie had a meeting with some guy at 8:30am at Cameron Village, so he left when I woke up!
- Left the house at 10:30am, met Jamie at my mom’s house. Fed Charlotte, then we left to go to the State Fair. (I’ll blog about the fair later … I must contain myself for now!)
- Got to the fair around 12:30pm. Al’s Fries, a Coke, and a Corn Dog for me, and a Turkey Leg and Coke for Jamie.
- Walked to let the food settle, then we made our way towards the Midway for the rides.
- We were going to ride our traditional Zipper, until we saw The Vortex. We waited in line for that, and as we were about to get on, one of the workers came out to clean some girl’s hair out of the gears. She apparently didn’t read the sign that said “tie back long hair”. But they got it cleaned out, we paid the ungodly amount of tickets and climbed in. … It was amazing.
- Went walking some more, Jamie got a pickle and I got chocolate covered peanuts. Bought some fudge and Jamie got Jalepeno Wisconsin Cheese Sticks (mmm, hot Wisconsin Cheese).
- Saw the animals, walked some more, walked even more, then decided it was time to go home.
- Total Mullet count: 5
- Total Fanny pack count: 1
- Total distance walked: 5.6 miles
- Picked up Charlotte from Mom’s, went to drop her off at Cynthia’s before dance class.
- Patrick was covered in grease from his truck and asked Jamie to help him fix something, like the steering something or the other… so we missed dance class.
- Finally went home at 10pm exhausted. Fed Charlotte and put us all to bed!