There are so many things I want/need to get done this week.
- Clean the house (ugh)
- Set up my craft cabinet
- Set up the sewing machine
- Learn how to use the sewing machine
- Finish the bib
- Start and finish a teether
- Create a curtain out of an old dress
- Buy the needed supplies for Christmas presents (gettin’ crafty this year!)
- Get out the Christmas decorations (I HATE going into the attic!)
- Pediatrician appointment on Thursday (I’ll have to share that story with you guys on Friday)
- Catch up on the reading for Bookclub on Wednesday
- Go grocery shopping
- Oh, and in between all that, be the sole caretaker and entertainer for an almost 5 month old
It’s going to be a full week! What are you guys & gals up to this week??